What are land banks? How are they created and funded? How can you help your clients benefit from transacting with county land banks?
This course, presented by Gus Frangos, one of the nation’s foremost experts in land banking, will give you a firm understanding of this new and emerging area of law. The course qualifies for Continuing Education Credits from the Ohio Supreme Court’s Commission on Continuing Legal Education (3.0 Hours), and the Ohio Department of Commerce, Division of Real Estate & Professional Licensing (Currently Pending Approval).
Click here to view the course outline and what you will learn in this new and emerging area of law throughout the country.
- represent real estate developers and professionals looking for unique opportunities and properties
- are a real estate agent looking for homes to rehabilitate
- are a county prosecutor or tax foreclosure practitioner
- are a government attorney in a public law department
- are looking to understand the interplay between land banks, tax foreclosure and redevelopment